Convergent Design's Odyssey7Q+ is a monitor/recorder that provides all of the features and functionality of the Odyssey7Q but adds support for 4K recording over HDMI. It features a 7.7", 1280 x 800, OLED, touchscreen display with a 3400:1 contrast ratio, true blacks, and professional monitoring features such as waveform, histogram, vectorscope, anamorphic de-squeeze, and 3D LUT support. Out-of-the-box, the Odyssey7Q+ can record up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) and Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) in the compressed Apple ProRes 422 HQ format or up to 2K/1080p using the uncompressed DPX file format.
Convergent Design Odyssey7Q+ Monitor and Video Recorder
- 7.7" 1280x800 OLED Touchscreen Monitor
- DCI & UHD 4K Recording over HDMI or SDI
- ProRes 4444 12-Bit RGB, ProRes 422
- Full Uncompressed DPX 10-Bit and 12-Bit
- DCI & UHD 4K 60fps to Apple ProRes 422
- 3G/6G-SDI Inputs. 3G-SDI Outputs
- Image Analysis Tools
- Includes Titan HD Extract Option
- Built-in LUTs & Custom 3D LUT Support
- Compatible with Select Samsung SSDs
- Rental includes 256GB SSD, batteries and power supply.
- Other accessories may be available upon request.
- Price reflects 1 day rental fee (call for weekly or monthly rates).