Characterized by a revamped optical design, the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM from Canon is a workhorse wide-angle zoom and member of the well-regarded L-series of lenses. Featuring a series of specialized elements, this lens utilizes a trio of aspherical elements and two ultra-low dispersion glass elements to control a variety of aberrations for high sharpness and clarity. Both SWC and ASC coatings have also been applied to the elements in order to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
Canon 16-35mm f2.8
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Two UD Elements
- SWC, Air Sphere, and Fluorine Coatings
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Optional lens hood available.
- Price reflects 1 day rental fee (call for weekly or monthly rates).