Impressive usability and imaging power combine in the EOS C300 Mark III camera, the customizable cinema camera that’s built for versatility and flexibility. The lightweight body comes equipped with Canon’s new Super 35mm Dual Gain Output (DGO) sensor, capable of over 16 stops of dynamic range. The DIGIC DV 7 image processor expands functionality and flexibility by enabling features such as internal Cinema RAW Light recording, 4K 120p High Frame Rate recording and Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus. The EOS C300 Mark III is the perfect expression of form and function, adaptable to virtually any production with its modular design.
Canon C300 Mk III
- Canon Super 35mm Dual Gain Output (DGO) Sensor
- DIGIC DV 7 Image Processor
- Canon Log 2 and 3 Gamma Support
- LM-V2 4.3" LCD Touch Screen Monitor
- 4-channel Audio Recording
- Support for Custom User LUTs
- Anamorphic Lens Support
- Canon Cinema RAW Light and XF-AVC Recording
- Five-axis Electronic Image Stabilization
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Touch AF and Face Detection
- Uses Cfexpress Type B Cards
- Rental includes viewfinder, batteries, v-lock extension, and power supply.
- Lenses, media, and other accessories not included in rental price.
- Price reflects 1 day rental fee (call for weekly or monthly rates).