The PXW-Z150 4K XDCAM Camcorder from Sony brings high-quality performance, adaptability, and ease of use to a compact, handheld body that is the same size as the HXR-NX100. Suitable for corporate video, house of worship, and legal deposition recording. The camcorder features a single Exmor RS sensor with a UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution, Sony G lens with 12x optical zoom range, and 18/24x Clear Image Zoom in 4K/HD. It can record 4K in XAVC Long at 4:2:0 8-bit, and HD in XAVC Long at 4:2:2 10-bit, as well as MPEG2HD at 4:2:2 or 4:2:0 in 8-bit only. The integrated zoom lens features individual lens control rings for focus, iris, and zoom, and produces smooth-rounded-out-of-focus highlights. The lens can be used in either full-auto mode with servo control, or as a completely manually operated lens.
- Single 1" Exmor RS CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) up to 30p
- HD up to 120 fps
- Sony G Lens with 12x Optical Zoom
- 18/24x Clear Image Zoom/48x Digital Zoom
- Discrete Manual Focus, Zoom, Iris Rings
- XAVC, AVC/H.264, AVCHD 2.0, MPEG-4
- Slow and Quick Motion Function
- Two SD Memory Card Slots, Wi-Fi
- 2 x 3-Pin XLR Audio Inputs
- Rental includes batteries and power supply.
- Media, and other accessories may not be included in rental price.
- Price reflects 1 day rental fee (call for weekly or monthly rates).